Jack L. Stillman
Jack Stillman lives and works in Manalapan, NJ. After passing the NJ Bar exam on the first attempt in 1987, Jack went to work for a busy personal injury & workers compensation law firm in Northern New Jersey for three years. From 1990 until 2006, Jack worked at a well known Central New Jersey Law Firm. It was during this time that Jack became an expert at handling personal injury, worker's compensation and municipal court matters.
Since opening its doors in 2006, the law firm of Jack L. Stillman, P.A. has continued handling the same types of cases Jack has successfully handled for over 28 years. The difference is that now, Jack has the ability to give each client increased attention, resulting in outstanding success and happy clients.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Municipal Court Matters
- New Jersey, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- Association for Justice (ATLA), Member
- Freehold Lions Club, Member
- Rutgers Alumni Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Member