Two workers in a neighboring state have died after being exposed to toxic fumes. The workers were employed at a power plant in Pennsylvania when they inhaled toxic gases. The gases were released into a pit underground where the workers were located along with fellow employees. Several others also suffered injuries related to the incident.
If you work with electricity, you're bound to get shocked sooner or later. It's just the nature of the business. Maybe you are connecting two wires and you forgot to switch off the breaker, and you soon find out the error of your ways.