Were You Injured On The Job? Here’s What To Do.
Did you suffer a serious injury while on the job? Perhaps you have noticed that pain in your back or joints is making it impossible for you to keep up with your work? Whether you suffered a sudden injury while at work or the repeated stress of your labors took a serious toll on your health, it’s important to understand your options for obtaining workers’ compensation benefits.
At the Law Office of Jack L. Stillman, P.A., we will sit down with you, explain workers’ compensation benefits, help you navigate the process, and aggressively pursue the compensation you need to get back to work or care for your family if you are unable to return to your job.
We advise and represent injured workers throughout Monmouth and Middlesex counties.
Arming You With The Information And Representation To Secure Full And Fair Worker’s Compensation Benefits
When it comes to workers’ compensation, many people turn to us with questions: Do my injuries qualify for workers’ compensation benefits? Will I lose my job if I pursue long-term treatments? Should I report my injury to my employer or wait to see if it gets better? What types of benefits am I entitled to receive?
If you have been hurt at work, we encourage you to speak with attorney Jack Stillman regarding your injuries and the potential for filing a workers’ comp claim. Below are some of the steps Jack will walk you through:
- Report your injury to your employer as soon as possible.
- Seek medical treatment.
- Obtain a claim from your employer.
- Describe your work-related injury or illness and how you believe it occurred. Include details regarding how the injury or illness has affected your ability to do your job or daily activities.
- Keep records of your medical appointments, treatments and any other documentation provided by your doctor.
- Maintain a record of all your insurance information, out-of-pocket expenses and other documents from your employer. Some important matters to consider are the number of days you missed from work due to the injury, mileage to and from your treatments, and any expenses related to other medical or prescription costs.
- No matter where you are in the process (whether you have already submitted a claim or have had your petition denied), we can represent your interests and guide you at every step.
With more than 25 years of experience helping injured workers and the victims of other serious accidents, we understand the confusion and frustration facing those trying to deal with a serious injury. That is why we emphasize one-on-one representation to ensure you have a clear understanding of your rights and options.
Clear, Intelligent And Effective Representation
To speak directly with an experienced lawyer regarding your workers’ compensation benefits, call the Law Office of Jack L. Stillman, P.A., at 732-333-8942. If you prefer to reach us via email, complete our online contact form to receive a prompt response. Our office is located in Manalapan, New Jersey, and we serve clients in Middlesex County, Monmouth County and throughout the state.